|Date:||February 17, 2017|
|Length:||10 / 2937|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
See also Asynchronous Mode.
Not synchronous. A way to send transmissions by starting and stopping transmissions with a code rather than sending transmissions at specific time intervals as in synchronous mode. Asynchronous communication devices do not have to be synchronized with a clocking signal, which is required with synchronous transmission...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Asynchronous communication devices do not have to be synchronized with a clocking signal, which is required with synchronous transmission. Also frequently referred to as ATM or Asynchronous Transfer Mode. See also Synchronous Mode.
Asynchronous communications is the method of communications most widely used for PC communication and is commonly used for e-mail applications, Internet access, and asynchronous PC-to-PC communications...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- freshman at large
- Evaluating Best Practices: Managing Quality, Speed, Flexibility and Information as an Asset
- Every Person In An Organization Will Have His Or Her Performance Appraised In One Form Or Another. Write A Report, Discussing The Nature, Purpose, And Methods Of Performance Appraisal In A Large Organization Of Your Choice.
- Going Green Translates to Good Business
- Performance appraisal as a positive part of the performance management process
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Impact Of Information Technology On The Bank Performance
- The Impact Of Information Technology On The Bank Performance (Nigeria In Perspectives)
- Criminalization Of Knowlingly Transmitting Aids
- Knowingly Transmitting Aids
- Could God be loving, in a way that amounts to more than merely intending the good of human beings?
- Did The Actual Amount Of Reactants And The Catalyst In The Decomposition Of Hydrogen Peroxide With A Manganese (Iv) Oxide Catalyst Reaction Match Up To The Theoretical Stoichiometric Amounts According To The Balanced Equ
- Some people think that governments should spend large amounts of money to explore outer space. Others think that this money should be used to improve life on earth
- How the Information Age Has Changed the Information Systems Industry