Title: Website Analysis, Williams Principles
|Date:||May 29, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 831|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The following analysis strays from
applying the design principles in a traditional sense as we take a look how they are applied to the document as a whole.
The Centre for Sustainable Design maintains a simple, yet professional
appealing website. Style decisions using contrast on a black background
for the homepage give the site a preliminary degree of credibility because
it has been made known that the majority believes that white and black
contrast is the easiest to read...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Of course there is a san-serif font, like
most other websites because serifs seem to be more difficult to read on a
computer screen. Repetition in the focal graphics on the homepage begins
to lead the audience to a comfort level within the site. The general
template remains the same, with the navigation being on the left and the
top, maintaining its black color and when you click one of the main focal
points on the homepage, one of the four pictures, it takes you to another
page that still have that same picture/focal point to a degree...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Tennessee Williams Analysis
- B2c / B2b Website Site Marketing Differences
- Determine The Primary Activities And Secondary Activities Of Your Organisation. Make A Conscious Decision On Whether Your Organization Should Compete By The Least Cost Strategy Or The Product Differentiation Strategy. Determine The Cost Drivers Of...
- ethical, legal, and regulatory issues differ on a B2C site compared to a B2B site
- Philippine Banks Web Site Comparative Analysis
- Supply Chain on a B2B site compared to a B2C site
- Checkpoint Audience Analysis
- How Does Baz Luhrmann Engage a Moders Audience's Interest That
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- Malcolm X's "Learning To Read" Analysis(a score of 7
- Audience Analysis: The Ugly Truth
- Website analysis
- Mcbride Website Analysis
- Visual & Graphical Elements of the Baderman Island Website Analysis
- Website Analysis, Williams Principles
2 pages / 477 words
2 pages / 543 words
2 pages / 332 words
1 pages / 236 words
2 pages / 544 words
2 pages / 463 words
3 pages / 831 words