Title: Web sites
|Date:||September 14, 2016|
|Length:||9 / 2425|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
So in the pre-design process of building your website it is important to know your objectives, to know your audience, and to decide on a design method.
Know ultimate objectives
When designing a webpage or anything for that matter, it is important to have a full understanding of what you want to do and why you are doing it before jumping in...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Doing so will make the process easier because you will be sure of what you want to accomplish with the website. Probably the most important objective is making information the user is looking for easy to find. "Remember, if somebody is visiting your site, they are probably looking for something...try to make it easy for them to find it" (Mackenzie, 1998)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analyzed three Banking Web sites in terms of managemrnt information system
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF TEAMWORK AT TOYOTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY AND MICROSOFT COMPANY
- Company Analysis: The Walt Disney Company
- Comparison of Supply Chain for B2B Sites and B2C Sites
- Eli Lilly and Company: The Global Pharmaceutical Company
- How Does Company Information Affect The Short Selling In Hong Kong
- Monster Energy Drink Target Audience And Company Objectives
- The missing Piece to a Company's Information Technology Puzzle
- Too much of British company law frustrates, inhibits, restricts and undermines. It is over-cautious, placing too high a premium on regulation and avoidance of risk. The company remains the choice of corporate vehicle for over a million businesses,...
- designing web sites
- Company Website Evaluation
- Company Website
- DESIGNING A TOTAL HOSPITALWIDE INFORMATION SYSTEM
- EA Sports Company Information
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
3 pages / 609 words
2 pages / 457 words
4 pages / 970 words
4 pages / 1158 words
3 pages / 869 words
4 pages / 1063 words
3 pages / 801 words