Title: Web Security Saas Vs. Desktop Security Software
|Date:||February 22, 2015|
|Length:||18 / 5268|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the paper I addressed the fact that this step opens a new market sector but at the same time brings in some controversy and concern.
The original article here:
The article written by John E. Dunn of Techworld...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Dunn of Techworld.com briefly describes the efforts of a small security software vendor to penetrate the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market by providing a web security services to small and mid-size companies as a valid alternative to conservative and resource consuming desktop security software. The company already markets an e-mail filtering service, SaaS based, which targets the same small to mid-size type of companies...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Indian Security And Surveillance Market
- SOX and Security
- Email Security
- Job Security
- Security On The Web
- Company Security
- OSI Security
- OSI Security
- Security Plan - Knowledge and Information Security
- Security on the Web
- Web Security Saas Vs. Desktop Security Software
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 434 words
2 pages / 447 words
1 pages / 295 words
1 pages / 167 words
3 pages / 855 words
2 pages / 441 words