Title: Water: Reclamation and Conservation Applications
|Date:||April 8, 2016|
|Length:||8 / 2258|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
One major difference is in the way these are being applied, they are now being used to provide water for use in toilets mainly. The type of building and location play a big role in the type of application. For example, low to mid-size commercial buildings would be prime candidates to use collected water for toilets due to their rooftop area to toilet ratio...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A good example of using water collected for irrigation applications would benefit mostly by warehouse type buildings since they have a greater rooftop area and few toilets to flush. One other application in which collected water can be used is as a supply for fire protection sprinkler water as it might be used in high-rise building and upsizing the tank, for example (Goedken, Rainwater-Harvesting)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- People Rent All Kinds Of Garages For All Kinds Of Reasons
- Parking Deck Project Of University ______________
- Parking Lot
- Freud, Darwin, Marx: How are they located in current cultural artifacts?
- Panzer VI Tiger Tank [Tiger II Tank]
- Body Piercing:Reclamation, Enhancement, And Self-Expression
- Body Piercing:reclamation, Enhancement, And Self-expression
- From the ground to the tank, how is diesel made?
- School Parking Lot: A Parking Lot for Everyone
- Weed and Soil Assessment for the Parking Lot “Islands” at Central High School
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- Parking on Campus
- Parking on Campus
- Parking on a college campus
- Water: Reclamation and Conservation Applications
1 pages / 206 words
1 pages / 252 words
3 pages / 717 words
2 pages / 463 words
6 pages / 1756 words
1 pages / 267 words
3 pages / 613 words