Title: VPN as a T-1 Circuit Alternative
|Date:||August 16, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1272|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"VPN clients authenticate users, encrypt data, and otherwise manage sessions with VPN servers utilizing a technique called tunneling" (Mitchell, n.d.a).
What is a VPN?
A VPN is a "communications network tunneled through another network and dedicated for a specific network" (Wikipedia, 2007). A traditional VPN uses the internet (public communication) to communicate directly with a single network (private communication)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A traditional VPN uses the internet (public communication) to communicate directly with a single network (private communication).
Science fiction buffs may also relate a VPN to a wormhole due to its tunneling characteristics between the client and the server.
The term VPN was originally introduced by telecom companies...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Internet Auctions and their economic leverage
- carbide v.s. high speed steel
- New High-speed Connections Will Change How We Work And Play
- Avoiding The "Decision Traps" Of Maintaining Existing American High Schools Systems
- Circuit Analysis of Linear Network and one Nonlinear Element
- Healthcare Information Technology: Effects on Cost Access and Quality
- Internet Access
- Internet Access: Flat Fee Vs. Pay-per-use
- Network Access Protection (Nap)
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
- The Internet Access
- the evolution of high speed internet
- VPN as a T-1 Circuit Alternative
- Virtual Private Network Protocols
- Virtual Private Network
2 pages / 536 words
2 pages / 329 words
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 168 words
2 pages / 437 words
3 pages / 872 words
5 pages / 1396 words