Title: VPN and RADIUS
|Date:||January 7, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 456|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Most remote-access equipment vendors have supported RADIUS in their remote-access ser-vers. Many virtual private networking equipment companies also are supporting the use of a RADIUS server for user authentication.
For IT managers, the main attraction of RADIUS is that it allows them to simplify administration of user authentication by maintaining a centralized database of access rights...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This leads to a problem: If someone joins or leaves a company, a manager must add or change access rights for that person on every piece of access equipment.
RADIUS avoids such problems. IT managers can use a single RADIUS server to authenticate users dialing into multiple remote-access servers. With RADIUS, IT managers maintain a single authentication database...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Apa Writing Style And Mechanics: A User’S Guide
- USER AUTHENTICATION THROUGH TYPING PATTERNS
- mIRC Script Remote User Setup
- Women In Films: User Or Victim?
- Active Directory User Groups Implementation
- Comparing and Contrasting User Interfaces
- End User Computing In Uganda
- Final Project User Manual
- Good User Interface Design Tips
- Good User Interface
- Graphic User Interfaces
- IT user manual
- User Sampling Methods
- User guide
- User interface
1 pages / 231 words
2 pages / 430 words
1 pages / 226 words
2 pages / 482 words
2 pages / 530 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 242 words