Title: VoIP: A New Frontier for Security and Vulnerabilities
|Date:||April 11, 2011|
|Length:||10 / 2713|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
and Canada; the rate is often less than it would cost for a regular phone line without any long distance charges. An entity with an enormous call volume, such as a worldwide retail corporation, could benefit from tremendous cost savings by transitioning all of its telephony networks to VoIP.
Voice over IP uses a server to connect all telephones in a local area network and act as a gateway for VoIP packets traveling to and from the Internet...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Consumers with broadband internet connections can purchase VoIP handsets or routers with an RJ-11 jack to connect regular telephones. Businesses must implement a VoIP application server to handle corporate telephone use, much like mail servers are used to manage email. The Internet Protocol Private Branch eXchange (IP PBX) is telephone equipment used by private companies, rather than telephone service providers, for the management of VoIP calls placed on the data network...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- USER AUTHENTICATION THROUGH TYPING PATTERNS
- ?Debate Whether Galtung And Ruge'S (1967) Model Of The News Value Is Still Relevant In An Age Of New Media, Citizen Journalism And User-Generated Content.'
- Authentication of Paintings
- The Empowerment and Vulnerabilities of One's Self
- Violent media Images and video games results in violent behavior
- Compare the perspectives of the UN and Arnett on what constitutes the 'global culture', including the role of the media.
- Audio/Video Distributed System
- Biometrics Authentication Of E-Exams
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Database Vulnerabilities
- Memorandum for Security Type That Is Associated with Each Level of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) Model
- The Case for Strong Authentication of Network Traffic
- VoIP: A New Frontier for Security and Vulnerabilities
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web Audio:Downloading Audio on the Internet
3 pages / 745 words
1 pages / 203 words
3 pages / 745 words
3 pages / 650 words
2 pages / 438 words
2 pages / 539 words
2 pages / 456 words