|Date:||April 11, 2015|
|Length:||11 / 3172|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
1), but how is this process performed?
In early telephone networks, call completion was dependent on an operator to complete the calls. When you wanted to place a call you would pick up the receiver and be connected to an operator at the Central Office (CO). The CO is the local telephone office which all local lines connect too and where circuit switching of subscriber lines occurs...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The CO is the local telephone office which all local lines connect too and where circuit switching of subscriber lines occurs. The operator would determine which two lines need to be connected for the parties to talk and connect the lines. To connect the two lines the operator would plug a cord connecting the two ports on a cord board to bridge the two ports together...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Book Review of "Bait and Switch" by Barbara Ehrenreich
- Marketing Consultancy Assignment : VoIP mobile telephone system
- Pow #12: The Big Knight Switch
- Reality TV- Time to switch off
- Switch to Something You'll Like, Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- paradigm switch
- Macbeth And Lady Macbeth Switch Roles
- POW 12 The Big Knight Switch
- The Big Knight Switch
- Why people switch job?
- Why switch from metaphysics to a practise of pataphysics
- Bait and switch
- Social Capital: Its Conceptual and Methodological Aspects, and its Connection to Local Development.
- Why Do People Switch Jobs
- Management in a phone line company
1 pages / 298 words
3 pages / 623 words
2 pages / 399 words
2 pages / 516 words
3 pages / 672 words
3 pages / 643 words
2 pages / 477 words