|Date:||October 15, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 730|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
One is a broadband connection. The second is an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA), which plugs into a home phone. The ATA is needed so you can make broadband calls without having to turn on your computer and also for better quality than you will get with a headset connected to your computer. Vonage uses a Cisco ATA to serve as a link between normal telephone and system router...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The ATA is needed so you can make broadband calls without having to turn on your computer and also for better quality than you will get with a headset connected to your computer. Vonage uses a Cisco ATA to serve as a link between normal telephone and system router. User's found it easy to install the Vonage hardware...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “The Traditional International Assignment Is No Longer The Preferred Choice For Multinational Corporations (Mncs) In Staffing Their Global Operations.” Discuss This Statement And Outline And Critique Two Alternatives To Traditional Internatio...
- Are Public companies more unethical than Private companies?
- Cellular phone companies in developing markets
- Discuss the management problems facing multinational companies and companies with an international dimension in various parts of the world
- Should Companies Like Matsushita Preserve Or Abandon Their Traditional Culture
- smaller companies effect on larger companies
- The Profitability Of Insurance Premiums In Managed Care Plans
- Who’s In Charge Case Study
- Zero Charge Tour In Hong Kong
- Charge nurse
- Electric Charge
- The Charge
- Companies Involved in VoIP
- in-Charge, IT
- Regulating The Internet: Who's In Charge
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 553 words
2 pages / 491 words
3 pages / 840 words
6 pages / 1611 words
2 pages / 450 words
2 pages / 492 words