Title: Virtual Training
|Date:||February 22, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1241|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Through the use a thorough needs assessment, a company can make this determination and decide whether or not virtual training provides the desired efficiencies and effectiveness to complement business strategies and objectives.
Virtual Training: Is it Reality?
Virtual training is a relatively new and exciting concept being used increasingly by many employers in the modern workplace...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It encompasses many different types of technological advances that are capable of meeting the needs of most any company. The various types of technology include CD-ROM, DVD, interactive video, simulations, internet and web-based training, and e-learning among others (Noe, 2008). However, like most things, it has advantages and disadvantages to its use...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- On the job training: orientation and training program
- Training Plan Proposal: First Aid and CPR Training
- Training Vs. Job Placement And The Role Of Human Resources Management Technology
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- Why is Nike the biggest training shoe company in the world
- This Research Paper Explores The Intricacies Of Technology, Training...
- On the job training
- The Efficiency of Management Training in Kazakhstan: On-Site or Off-Site Training?
- Web-Based Training Verses Instructor-Led Training
- Effective Technology Acceptance In Erp Implementation Projects Through Training &Amp;Amp; Education
- Virtual Training
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 294 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 436 words
2 pages / 309 words
2 pages / 376 words
5 pages / 1241 words