Title: Virgin Media - Marketing Mix
|Date:||August 8, 2016|
|Length:||5 / 1460|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It has a strong marketing campaign and its broadband service in particular is popular with British customers, with the second ? largest subscriber base in the United Kingdom.
Virgin Media's products are predominantly intangible services. The company's product range includes landline telephone services, broadband internet, digital television, and mobile phone solutions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
From the company's beginnings as two small cable companies (International CableTel, latterly NTL, and Croydon Cable, latterly Telewest), a series of mergers & acquisitions have seen the company develop into one of the leading media providers within the UK.
Virgin markets itself largely by publicising its unique selling points ? areas in which BSkyB, the largest pay-tv company in the UK, and Virgin's main rival ? cannot compete...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Character essay peerless Flats
- Case Title: The Clift Condominium - A Critical Evaluation of Strategic Planning and Marketing Techniques Used in Marketing a Condominium Project in Central Business District.
- Marketing analysis of Jetstar and Virgin Blue airlines
- Media Planning and Clutter
- Media Planning
- Swedish Accounting Regulations V.S Canadian Regulations
- HOW WE VIEW PEOPLE
- The Media: Does It Shape Societies View on Femininity?
- Media and the People
- Successful People'S Points Of View In Life
- Virgin Media
- Do Gender Influence the way people view optical illusions?
- Economic and Social Council on Rebuilding Afghanistan And Iraq - Mozambique's Point of View
- Virgin Media - Marketing Mix
- Virgin Media
1 pages / 279 words
2 pages / 507 words
3 pages / 672 words
2 pages / 370 words
1 pages / 146 words
5 pages / 1460 words
3 pages / 804 words