Title: Virgin Media
|Date:||August 22, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 228|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This turned out to be a highly successful strategy and as result it became the largest mobile virtual network operator and the second largest landline phone provider in UK, and, according to the company’s official website, currently serving nearly 10 million customers.
Many other companies, such as AOL and Orange, offer some of the aforementioned services individually, but Virgin Media is the first company that offers all of them together...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is a really unique invention which brought the company on the top competitors amongst telecoms and an important share on the market.
Another significant innovation, which could ensure Virgin Media more customers and profit, is the introduction of a 50Mb broadband. It was launched on December 15, 2008, for the first time in UK and currently is the fastest broadband in the country, for a reasonable price of just 51 GBP a month...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Like A Virgin.. Or Not
- Business Plan For Leather Garments And Products In Australia
- Business Plan: Hilltribe products
- International Business: Adapting Products for Export
- Print Media, Electronic Media …… what's next? "Walking Media ''
- a comparison of the great gatsby and the virgin suicides
- Relationship between the media products, audience and money
- SKintology Skin Care Products Business Plan
- Virgin Media
- Good Products, Bad Products
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- Virgin Media - Marketing Mix
- Virgin Media
3 pages / 650 words
2 pages / 504 words
1 pages / 267 words
1 pages / 260 words
1 pages / 153 words
5 pages / 1460 words
1 pages / 228 words