|Date:||September 5, 2006|
|Length:||2 / 410|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Audio components, a microphone to capture and send audio from you. and speakers to play audio received from the person your talking to.
4. The codec (compressor/decompressor), software or hardware that compresses or decompresses digital audio or video
If you want to try basic videoconferencing you use s Microsoft's NetMeeting...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Its absolutely free and you can download it from Microsoft's website.
Videoconferencing over the Internet is a new technology which has applications in many fields. Hopefully since you now know what videoconferencing is, the advantages and disadvantages of videoconferencing, and the components of a videoconferencing system you can try it out...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- INNOVATION MANAGEMENT IN THE MP3 AUDIO PLAYER INDUSTRY
- Psi Audio Script
- robert browning speakers
- Mp3 Audio
- Audio Engineer
- Audio study of Young Frankenstein
- Best Low Bit Rate Audio Compression
- Movie Magic: Audio And Visual Special Effects 1960-1990
- Audio Format Wars
- Audio Settings
- Audio/Video Distributed System
- audio processing
- DIGITAL AUDIO
- Web Audio:Downloading Audio on the Internet
2 pages / 365 words
3 pages / 608 words
1 pages / 228 words
3 pages / 781 words
3 pages / 616 words
2 pages / 301 words
2 pages / 410 words