Title: Video Conferencing
|Date:||April 19, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 479|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Technology such as VoIP can be used in combination with desktop videoconferencing to make possible face-to-face meetings without leaving the desktop.
? Time Savings
The most convincing reason to set up the video conferencing is time savings.
(Davis 2002) "An employee must invest 21 hours in flying time, driving time, meeting preparation time, the meeting itself, and associated follow-up efforts...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, the study further indicates that the same employee participating in a typical videoconference meeting would need to invest only 4 hours of their time. Hence, by converting a travel meeting to a videoconference, each meeting participant can save approximately 17 hours."
This citation explains mainly how this system can help company and their employees to save time...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Customer Contact
- Arts of the Contact Zone
- First Contact
- arts of the contact zone
- contact zones within college sports
- The Art Of The Contact Zone
- consequences of contact
- At What Age Should Contact Sports be Introduced?
- Contact---fiction Story
- eye contact in american society
- Video Conferencing
4 pages / 1043 words
2 pages / 571 words
2 pages / 400 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 453 words
2 pages / 479 words