|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||July 18, 2011|
|Length:||4 / 1072|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Ironically, Hitchcock's failure to explain everything to the audience in Vertigo is one of the film's best attributes. This lack of knowledge allows the viewer to use their own imagination and speculate as to what might or might not have become of certain characters.
Vertigo boasted several different themes...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, the "Ideal Woman ? Lost" theme was the most prevalent ("Handout #1"). This theme was brought on by an obsessed "everyman" type. Jimmy Stewart, otherwise known as Scottie in the film, played this "everyman" type whose personality was maliciously twisted into an overly obsessive man. His cause for obsession was a beautiful, young woman played by Kim Novak, known as both Madeleine and Judy in the film...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- An Analysis of "The Life and Murder Trial of Xwelas, a S'Klallam Woman
- The Mysterious Poe
- The Mysterious Banana
- consuming passions
- Masculinity in Laura and Vertigo
- Soft drinks and the ill effects of consuming them
- Symbolism in A Streetcar Named Desire Blanche's Dubois mysterious life
- Consuming interest
- consuming interest of america
- Comparison Of Psycho And Vertigo
- Hays Production Code's Impact on Vertigo
- An All Consuming Love
- Consuming Kids (summary)
1 pages / 282 words
6 pages / 1597 words
2 pages / 579 words
2 pages / 389 words
2 pages / 402 words
4 pages / 1072 words
1 pages / 272 words