|Date:||February 12, 2007|
|Length:||3 / 652|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Another problem that these new devices may incur when included in every television is a space. The NTSC signal includes extra information space known as the sub carrier and Vertical blanking interval. As explained in the quotation from Mr. Marquis, the V-chips will use a certain section of this space to send simple rating numbers and points that will be compared to the personality settings in the chip...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Marquis, the V-chips will use a certain section of this space to send simple rating numbers and points that will be compared to the personality settings in the chip. Many new technologies are being developed for smart-TV or data broadcast on this part of the NTSC signal...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: