Title: UTL Business Model
|Date:||April 5, 2008|
|Length:||3 / 692|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It targeted the middle class, lower class, student and household women which are large in population and gives a high boost to generate revenue and the CDMA technique further gives it an advantage to lower its cost and pass it to the final consumer.
Competitive Strategy: UTL provides a range of telecom services that are tailor made to meet the specific need of its customers and it got an advantage from market to pent up huge demand for telephones...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Its inherent mobility advantages, the flexibility of bandwidth on demand, rapid rollout and reduced maintenance cost gives a competitive position in the market.
UTL Value Chain Analysis
Value chain is a high-level model of how businesses receive raw materials as input, add value to the raw materials through various processes, and sell finished products to customers...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analysing McDonalds (fast food outlets) using the Porters 5 forces model – sometimes called the Competitive Forces model.
- Can information systems provide businesses with a competitive edge? Are such IT related competitive advantages sustainable in the long run? Why or why not?
- Competitive Advantages
- Competitive Position of Halliburton
- market audit and competitive market analysis
- PRICE WARS: THE COST OF A COMPETITIVE BEHAVIOUR
- Panera Bread: Occupying a Favorable Position in a Highly Competitive Industry
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad: A Critical Evaluation of the Likely Impact on its Competitive Position Through Sustainable Development
- Reduced Cost from Outsourcing
- Southwest Airlines Competitive Advantages
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- The Impact Of Total Quality Management On A Competitive Business Position
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- bmw position in uk market
- The Way of Flexibility: A Model of Leadership
1 pages / 166 words
2 pages / 446 words
3 pages / 660 words
1 pages / 275 words
1 pages / 159 words
2 pages / 523 words
3 pages / 692 words