Title: Utilization of technology to Plagerise
|Date:||November 14, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 382|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is an incredible resource for young, bright minds. However, not all aspects of this resource are positive. One of the primary concerns facing teachers is that millions of computer-savvy students find it easy to use this massive library of information to plagiarize material, to use someone else's intellectual property as their own without citations or credit...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Plagiarisms most common infraction occurs when students “cut and paste” articles from online sources into personal word processing documents without giving proper credit to the original authors. “Four in ten college students surveyed said they intentionally cut and paste material from the Internet without citing the source of that information, according to a 2005 survey by Don McCabe, founding president of the Duke University-affiliated Center for Academic Integrity...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Google Search Engine
- Google: The World's Most Innovative Search Engine
- New Media Technology
- technology plagiarism
- Strategic Plan To Develop Student Interest In Science, Technology...
- Discuss The Relationship Between Media And Information Technology
- Media Technology affects American Society
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
- Healthcare Information Technology: Effects on Cost Access and Quality
- Search Engine
- The Influence of Real-Time Technology on E-Voting Technology
- The Relationship Between Technology And The Media
- The Relationship Between Technology and The Media
- Using PEST analysis in Singapore to look at how the Political, Economics, Social and Technology changes are impact the needs of Information Technology.
- Utilization of technology to Plagerise
3 pages / 711 words
2 pages / 308 words
2 pages / 446 words
3 pages / 729 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 493 words
2 pages / 382 words