Title: USING VISUALIZATION TO LOCATE ROGUE ACCESS
|Date:||May 30, 2013|
|Length:||12 / 3372|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As part of a class project, students
in our Computer Security course assisted in the development of a software tool,
called WiVis, that uses interactive visualization to locate rogue access points.
Distributed sensors are “profile mapped” to determine how they receive wireless
signals from the environment around them...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Visual displays of the maps as
contour lines are overlaid onto a schematic of the office or lab space. When
sensors detect an access point, contour line intersection visually show the
predicted location of the device. The tool runs on standard platforms and requires
no special hardware.
Rogue access points are a critical security risk to wireless enterprise networks...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- access line
- “Cleopatra is using her devious sexual charms to gain access to the power and privilege of a superpower for her own aggrandizement and to preserve her country’s autonomy.” Discuss.
- Access to Development
- Can Man Have Access to God?
- Angling For Access
- Access Project
- Music and need for Access
- A Look at Microsoft Access
- Active Directory User Groups Implementation
- Internet Access
- Network Access Protection (Nap)
- New access
- Site Access via VPN
- The Internet Access
- USING VISUALIZATION TO LOCATE ROGUE ACCESS
2 pages / 496 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 329 words
2 pages / 530 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 220 words