Title: USING VISUALIZATION TO LOCATE ROGUE ACCESS
|Date:||February 14, 2002|
|Length:||12 / 3372|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the case of a malicious user, it is necessary to gain access to an active
network port within the facility. However, unless strong access control and search
procedures are in place, getting a device into a location for installation is relatively easy...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, unless strong access control and search
procedures are in place, getting a device into a location for installation is relatively easy.
Successful defense against rogue access points must rely on detection through monitoring
ROGUE ACCESS POINT DETECTION
Detection is often broken into two phases, discovery of the existence of an
unauthorized access point followed by the determination of its location...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- access line
- “Cleopatra is using her devious sexual charms to gain access to the power and privilege of a superpower for her own aggrandizement and to preserve her country’s autonomy.” Discuss.
- Access to Development
- Can Man Have Access to God?
- Angling For Access
- Access Project
- Music and need for Access
- A Look at Microsoft Access
- Active Directory User Groups Implementation
- Internet Access
- Network Access Protection (Nap)
- New access
- Site Access via VPN
- The Internet Access
- USING VISUALIZATION TO LOCATE ROGUE ACCESS
2 pages / 496 words
3 pages / 622 words
2 pages / 329 words
2 pages / 530 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 456 words
1 pages / 220 words