Title: Use of Wireless handhelds and laptops in high schools and universities
|Date:||November 24, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 706|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Several school districts have announced similar initiatives, either with laptops or handhelds.
This apparent success is the result of the evolution and convergence among several trends:
1) Wireless LANs have become attractive substitutes/ complements to wired LANs
2) Handhelds, widespread in the business world, are entering the education market
3) Current research-backed learning theories stress construction and collaboration
4) It is too early to see hard research, but many initiatives are working on it...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The report includes a special section on ongoing research.
At the same time, technologies keep evolving with new hardware and software appearing every year.
Wireless Handhelds and laptops are only part of the technology tools available in schools and colleges.
The main uses of Wireless Portable Computers are being:
? "Formal" uses, related to curriculum: a) Word processing and note-taking, b) Infrared beaming for distributing content, c) Probing Outside, d) Assessment and instructional planning (using "Discourse" engine)
? "Informal" uses: a) Recording voice or music, b) Visiting Web sites, c) Personal organization
They are usually not used for Instruction...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Compare Laptops Verses Desktops
- Verizon Wireless
- No Excuses : Lessons from 21 High-Performing, High-Poverty Schools by Samuel Casey Carter book review: Paper on Education Distribution in the US and how it affects income and how 21 schools made the exception to the rule
- Laptops and PCs, similarities and differences
- Laptops in the Classroom
- laptops vs. Desktops
- Use of Wireless handhelds and laptops in high schools and universities
- Wireless Handheld
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless LAN Standards
- Wireless Lan Security
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 333 words
3 pages / 706 words
1 pages / 276 words
2 pages / 517 words
2 pages / 385 words
2 pages / 442 words