Title: Upright Pianos
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||January 16, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 437|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Then came gramophone and radio which put an end to the piano's extensive popularity, for social patterns too were changing, and the depression years took their toll.
Pianomakers responded to these pressures by in the 1930's introducing the miniature upright piano. These miniatures rapidly caught on and created a new vogue for the piano...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
These miniatures rapidly caught on and created a new vogue for the piano. As, however, the space available was severely restricted, compromises were inevitable. The soundboard was small and bass string lengths were short, so tone was poor. For a time baby grands enjoyed marked popularity. Again the string lengths were inevitably too short to yield even the tone of a good upright...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Evaluating the Ineffectiveness of the League of Nations and the United Nations
- Markham Instrument Company
- Is Billy's Home Environment Conducive To Normal Upright Behaviour
- The Great Pyramid Of Giza Was Not Constructed As A Burial Chamber.
- The self can be understood as 'socially constructed'.
- Kulintang (musical instrument of the Philippines)
- Made Of Honor: Made To Watch
- Upright Pianos
- The Socially constructed stresses towards African Americans
- Gender....Socially Constructed?
- HOW CAN CHARISMA (MAX WEBER) BE USED AS A POLITICAL INSTRUMENT?
- Outline the view that crime is socially constructed
- SHould rich nations help poor nations
- The interesting instrument of the World Bank
2 pages / 579 words
2 pages / 447 words
2 pages / 542 words
1 pages / 292 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 437 words