Title: UOP BSA/375 Article Review
|Date:||November 7, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 931|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Despite all well intentions and focus to detail, any project can fail.
An ineffective executive sponsor – An executive sponsor is someone or a department that becomes the projects champion. They are responsible for obtaining the budget for the project, setting timers for each step of the project. Accepting the responsibility for any problems that might occur and finally signing off on the business case and the initial project document...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Accepting the responsibility for any problems that might occur and finally signing off on the business case and the initial project document.
Problems will occur if the executive sponsor is weak or even nonexistent – this could guarantee a projects failure. Without an executive sponsorship involved in the planning stages and staging out each step, the project becomes an IT project rather than a business initiative with IT components...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Assessing the project organization of Repositioning Project in Ethiopian Airlines
- Leisure Events And Project Management - Management Project
- Project For Aem 220
- Six Sigma and Project Management Literature Review
- Book Review: The Corona Project
- c++ project help
- It Project Management Vs Construction Project Management
- REVIEW OF THE FAILED HRBASE PROJECT AT THE DEUTCHEBANK
- REVIEW OF The 14 ways IT screws up project
- Role Of Project Planning In Improving Construction Project Delivery
2 pages / 343 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 431 words
2 pages / 311 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 326 words
1 pages / 296 words