Title: Unix- Operating Systems
|Date:||December 20, 2012|
|Length:||6 / 1582|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Try logging onto your company's network while opening your browser while opening a word processing program. Chances are the processor will freeze for a few seconds while it sorts out the multiple instructions.
UNIX, on the other hand, lets a computer do several things at once, such as printing out one file while the user edits another file...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This is a major feature for users, since users don't have to wait for one application to end before starting another one.
The same design that permits multitasking permits multiple users to use the computer. The computer can take the commands of a number of users -- determined by the design of the computer -- to run programs, access files, and print documents at the same time...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Unix Vs Nt
- Ms Windows Vs. Unix/Linux
- UNIX Operating System
- UNIX ? The system behind it all
- Unix Final
- Unix Vs Nt
- Unix- Operating Systems
- Unix/Microsoft'S Say
- Where Did Unix Come From And Why Are There Different Versions Of Unix?
- Windows NT Vs Unix As An Operating System
- Windows Nt Vs Unix As An Operating System
1 pages / 176 words
2 pages / 577 words
2 pages / 302 words
6 pages / 1582 words
3 pages / 760 words
2 pages / 383 words
1 pages / 289 words