Title: Unix/Microsoft'S Say
|Date:||April 18, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 383|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition, Windows Servers provide better business value through increased productivity, reduced operations complexity and broader use of IT.
Mission-Critical Needs Scalable, reliable, and secure—if maintained
UNIX systems are considered highly reliable and secure for most enterprise scenarios however as existing UNIX platforms age, customers experience a lower level of reliability, scalability and security due to hardware limitations and issues with out-of-date software...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Enterprise-class reliability and performance
Microsoft has made major investments in making Windows Server truly enterprise ready. Windows Server is now considered by many customers to meet or exceed the reliability, scalability and security found in enterprise UNIX systems.
Applications, Partners and Choice Niche solutions, hard to find specialists
Since every vendor’s UNIX system is unique, there are substantially fewer IT professionals trained on each UNIX platform...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Microsoft business strategy
- Microsoft: Changing Business
- UNIX and Windows Analysis
- Microsoft And Windows Competitors
- Analysis Of Unix And Windows
- Comparison of Linux/UNIX and Windows XP
- Comparison of Unix, Linx and Windows
- Linux /UNIX vs. Windows
- Ms Windows Vs. Unix/Linux
- UNIX versus Windows
- Unix & Windows cost analysis
- Unix/Microsoft'S Say
- Where Did Unix Come From And Why Are There Different Versions Of Unix?
- Windows NT Vs Unix As An Operating System
- Windows Nt Vs Unix As An Operating System
1 pages / 267 words
1 pages / 185 words
1 pages / 176 words
1 pages / 156 words
2 pages / 302 words
2 pages / 383 words
2 pages / 344 words