|Date:||February 10, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 698|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
UNIX also can run more than one program at a time, store complex graphics and databases, and link to other UNIX and mainframe computer systems, including DOS since the late 1980s. UNIX-based systems control various programs written by many companies to distribute information between multiple computers within the network...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
UNIX-based systems control various programs written by many companies to distribute information between multiple computers within the network. This minimizes user costs and eliminates system-wide hardware crashes.
Some of the original UNIX programs are still evident today. UNIX was developed at AT&T in 1969, primarily for controlling the phone network and handling government communications...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Unix Vs Nt
- Linux/Unix Proposal
- UNIX Operating System
- UNIX ? The system behind it all
- Unix Final
- Unix Vs Nt
- Unix- Operating Systems
- Unix/Microsoft'S Say
- Where Did Unix Come From And Why Are There Different Versions Of Unix?
- Windows NT Vs Unix As An Operating System
- Windows Nt Vs Unix As An Operating System
3 pages / 607 words
1 pages / 176 words
2 pages / 577 words
2 pages / 302 words
3 pages / 698 words
3 pages / 760 words
1 pages / 289 words