|Date:||February 25, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 414|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The resources of the country are limited because population has exceeded the optimum level.
3. Karachi is the biggest industrial base of Pakistan, but investors are reluctant to invest there because of unrest and violence.
4. Our educational system is also responsible for increasing unemployment rate among the educated youth...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The attitude of our youth towards the choice of a career is unrealistic and unproductive. Rapid mechanization and computer technology also causing unemployment.
5. Lack of infrastructure and facilities in the field of energy, telecommunication and transportation also prevent the industrialist from setting up new industries...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy For arts industry
- fiscal and monetary policy
- How has the UK Labour Government kept Unemployment at a Minimum?
- Investment Opportunities In The Mexican Information Technology Sector
- Monetary & Fiscal Policies
- Monetary And Fiscal Policy
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Monetary/fiscal Policy
- Supply And Demand In Agriculture Sector
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Foreign Direct Investment And Foreign Trade Regimes
- Impact Of India’s Economic Growth In Agriculture Sector
- monetary and fiscal policy
- What do you understand by Economic and Monetary Union? To what extent does membership of an Economic and Monetary Union constrain a country's use of monetary and fiscal policy
3 pages / 616 words
2 pages / 528 words
3 pages / 675 words
2 pages / 377 words
2 pages / 480 words
2 pages / 380 words
2 pages / 414 words