Title: UML Review
|Date:||August 27, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 660|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
UML has been criticized for being overly complex and the complexity metrics have proven this. If the UML that people learn and use does not make use of all the constructs all the time, then perhaps it is not all that complex after all.
The UML makes use of an Object-Oriented approach to designing databases using the structural aspect of multi-dimensional database modeling...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This multi-dimensional modeling is easily specified by means of a UML class diagram where classes are related through association and shared aggregation relationships. The flexibility and the power of the UML and all the semantics required for proper multi-dimensional conceptual modeling lie in the many-to-many relationships between facts and particular dimensions, multiple path hierarchies of dimensions, the strictness and completeness of classification hierarchies, and categorization of dimension attributes...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A REVIEW OF THE HIERARCHY OF EFFECTS MODELS
- A critical review of the emergence, development, business models and performance of the application service provider (ASP) sector
- Business Modeling An Introduction
- Describe Two Models For Change. Include Appropriate Examples In Your Answer. Identify The Necessary Steps For Planning The Implementation Process For Each Of The Models
- Getting Down to the Basics?Understanding the Writing Process
- Models and Theories of Change Review
- Review of Google Earth and Applications for Business
- Article Review: Why Business Models Matter
- Internet Applications In Business
- Detail the components of a synapse and describe the sequence of events at a synapse when information is transmitted.
- Understanding Personality Types
- 5 Types Of Tire Recycling Process:
- Business Applications of Virtual Office Technology
- Modeling the Requirements Engineering Process
- Workflow & Workflow Management
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 425 words
5 pages / 1250 words
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 414 words
3 pages / 660 words