|Date:||June 5, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 406|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The UML provides the organization. The UML was released in 1997 as a method to diagram software design, by some of the best minds in object oriented analysis and design. It is by far the most exciting thin to happen to the software industry in recent years. Every other engineering discipline has a standard method of documentation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Every other engineering discipline has a standard method of documentation. Electronic engineers have schematic diagrams; architects and mechanical engineers have blueprints and mechanical diagrams. The software industry now has UML.
There are different types of UML diagrams. Each UML diagram is designed to let developers and customers view a software system from a different perspective and in varying degrees of abstraction...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A New Packaged Milk Brand
- Cause and Effect -- Fishbone Diagram
- citigroup displays adaptability in china
- Journal Entry Reversal Entity Relationship Diagram Explanation
- Packaged Water Bottle Industry India
- Hertzsprung-russell Diagram
- Internal Structure Of The Earth
- affinity diagram
- Food Web Diagram
- Dress Code in High Schools
- Level 1 English - 1.9 Internal: Research Skills ? Teenage Drug Abuse
- The determinants of teenage pregnancy using the Seedhouse grid diagram (1986).
- Functional Decomposition Diagram
- High-Level Speaker Verification via Articulatory-Feature based Sequence Kernels and SVM
- Visual Displays
1 pages / 299 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 415 words
3 pages / 678 words
2 pages / 406 words
3 pages / 693 words
3 pages / 848 words