Title: Types Of Societies
|Date:||December 1, 2010|
|Length:||4 / 935|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Societies meet their members’ basic needs, such as the needs for food and shelter, in different ways. Anthropologists used these differences to form the basis of a system that is they often use to classify societies. The system classifies societies as preindustrial, industrial, or postindustrial.
Preindustrial societies could be independent and self-sufficient...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One common preindustrial society is the hunting and gathering society. This society survives by hunting animals and gathering edible plants such as wild fruits and vegetables. Hunting and gathering societies are usually nomadic, and this is the reason that they have few material goods. They also tend to be very small, with members scattered over a wide area...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Goods in life
- A murky outlook for luxury goods
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Lvmh And Luxury Goods Marketing
- Marketing and white goods industry
- Public Goods
- UPS Delivers the Goods
- Americans are too concerned with material goods
- Parable of the Democracy of Goods
- proposal of dangerous goods
- 1. Why do you think people are "religious"? What particular aspects of society may prompt people to look for religious faith and identity?
- Public Goods
- Amartya Sen’s Public and Private Goods
- will consumers pay more for ethically produced goods
- pirating goods
3 pages / 650 words
3 pages / 671 words
2 pages / 392 words
1 pages / 173 words
1 pages / 216 words
2 pages / 446 words
4 pages / 935 words