Title: Transmission of Signals
|Date:||July 19, 1996|
|Length:||2 / 354|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Microwaves are used for cellular phone, satellite, and wireless LAN communications. The parabolic dish antenna and the horn antenna are used for transmission and reception of microwaves.
* Infrared waves are used for short-range communications such as those between a PC and a peripheral device...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
* A guided medium provides a physical conduit from one device to another. Twisted-pair cable, coaxial cable, and optical fiber are the most popular types of guided media.
Twisted-pair cable consists of two insulated copper wires twisted together. Twisting allows each wire to have approximately the same noise environment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- CMS Gas Transmission Company Vs. Government of Argentina
- how to operate a manual transmission
- Cellular Radio, Isdn Networks And Satellite Communications
- Cryptosporidium parvum: Transmission and Infection
- Genetic Transmission of Wext Nile Virus
- Mother To Child Transmission of HIV
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Data Transmission
- Manual vs automatic transmission
- Short and Medium Transmission Lines
- Transmission of Multimedia Data over Wireless Ad-Hoc networs
- Transmission of Signals
5 pages / 1368 words
1 pages / 265 words
3 pages / 855 words
3 pages / 835 words
2 pages / 490 words
2 pages / 354 words
3 pages / 707 words