Title: TOWARDS MAKING A DOCUMENTARY ON THE LATE IMAM ABDULLAH HARON
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||March 10, 2015|
|Length:||11 / 3056|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I speak of the Imam in his community, the visual documentation of the Imam’s life, my personal experiences as a filmmaker from London in South Africa, and the development of my relationship with this man. It is concluded that this visual medium should be appropriated by Muslims in order to aid storytelling, and to give an accurate representation of their identity, rituals and beliefs to the rest of the world...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A temporal and spatial account of the Imam’s context will serve to introduce the man, his ideals, his generous gifts to the community, and his death. I then pose the questions, which have been most pertinent in the process of developing and editing the documentary. I will attempt to explain the reasons for venturing into such a project and the obstacles and rewards associated with it...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Muhammad Ibn Abdullah: Good or Bad? You Decide
- Fatma Abdullah Rifaat-Short Story Extraordinaire
- The Political Approach THE PRINCE
- Dutch insurer to fight flab with margarine subsidy
- Political Prisoners Around The World
- cape breton unions
- Enslaved Women
- How did the Hindu-Muslim divide affect the nationalist movement in India in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries?
- Political Graffiti - Paris in the late 1960s
- Africans Enslaved
- Documentary films have played an important part in determining the way we construct history and memory. In what ways do documentary films dealing with the holocaust determine contemporary understandings of that historical event?
- TOWARDS MAKING A DOCUMENTARY ON THE LATE IMAM ABDULLAH HARON
- Muslim and Non Muslim Laws
- identity formation and oppression of muslim culture
- Political prisoners
2 pages / 466 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 579 words
2 pages / 501 words
2 pages / 342 words
2 pages / 342 words
11 pages / 3056 words