Title: Total control of User Experience in Software Development ? a Software Engineering dream?
|Date:||March 6, 2016|
|Length:||12 / 3404|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
We show results of an exploratory study with 59 subjects, discovering correlations between quality attributes as introduced in ISO9126 and our construct of UX, which is derived from the construct of Quality in Use as described in ISO9126.
Position paper, User Experience; ISO9126/25000; Software Quality; Nonfunctional requirements, Quality in Use
ACM Classification Keywords
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Information interfaces and presentation (e.g., HCI): Miscellaneous.
In this paper we present a preliminary version of a software engineering approach to gain control over the User Experience (UX) during development time. We define the construct of UX in terms of a quality goal of a product, which manifests itself during the usage of the product...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Total control of User Experience in Software Development ? a Software Engineering dream?
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Aviation Software Development Consultancy
- Analysis and Design model in Software Development
- Globally Distributed Software Development - Fextrax
- Champion Services, Inc. - Software Development Proposal
- A Project Management Overview of the XP Software Development Methodology
- DEVELOPMENT OF A SOFTWARE SIMULATION TO ENABLE HF ASSESSMENT OF SOME ASMGCS FEATURES
- Software Piracy: A bane to software industry.
- software engineering
- Software Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Importance of Ethics in Software Engineering
- My Best View of A Topic in Software Engineering
- Open Source Software versus Closed Source Software
4 pages / 1086 words
1 pages / 251 words
1 pages / 284 words
1 pages / 257 words
3 pages / 795 words
4 pages / 964 words
2 pages / 322 words