Title: the world of policing
|Date:||November 7, 2014|
|Length:||9 / 2470|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Finding its roots in police-community relations policies of the 50's and 60's, community policing is a philosophy that seeks to form a partnership between the police and the community. Through this bond the community can fully identify its needs and work together with the police to battle crime as well as many other services that do not fall within the traditional roles of policing...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
All of this is aimed at taking a proactive approach to crime. Its basis is simply trying to work with the community to identify its problems and fixing them before they escalate or lead to crime. Community policing is far different than any other philosophy seen in policing.
Although throughout history, "there have been sporadic variations in the underpinnings of American law enforcement, its substantively has remained a legal-bureaucratic organization focusing on professional law enforcement (Gaines and Kappeler, 2003 p...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- role of government as a socializing agent and the role of morality in effective social control
- Define ethics and social responsibility and explain why they share common characteristics in an organisational setting. Identify recent examples where ethical practices or social responsibility have NOT occurred and the implications for stakehold...
- Discuss the role of product positioning in consumer buying decision process and whether consumer involvement impacts on the role of product positioning in the decision process
- Research And Identify
- Prior'S Fear Of Emasculation In Regeneration
- Economic Conditions of Germany, World War II
- Examine The Social Conditions
- Politicians and Social Order
- Broader Social Context
- Critically evaluate three philosophical approaches to the understanding of the social world commenting on the implications that arise for the conduct of social research.
- Media and Fear of Crime
- Power and liberal order: America's postwar world order in transition
- The Impact of Globalization on Africa's Social and Economic Conditions
- Assertive Policing, Plummeting Crime:
- the world of policing
3 pages / 707 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 663 words
1 pages / 217 words
3 pages / 641 words
1 pages / 247 words
9 pages / 2470 words