Title: The Transition From Computer Aided Design To Building Information Modeling Within The Arcitecture, Engineering, &Amp; Construction Industry
|Date:||June 2, 2016|
|Length:||16 / 4712|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The resulting Building Information Model is a data-rich, object-based, intelligent and parametric digital representation of the facility, from which views appropriate to various users’ needs can be extracted and analyzed to generate feedback and improvement of the facility design”  A building information model creates and manages changes to digital databases that capture and preserve building information for design, analysis, and simulation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Despite its inception all the way back in the 1970s , BIM is only beginning to be embraced by the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. This slow embrace can be attributed to the various barriers to entry BIM solutions have faced. These obstacles include, but are not limited to, previous problems of supporting software platforms, the lack of standards, and issues of interoperability...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Five steps in the process of building channels for international distribution
- Ladner Building Products
- Ladner Building products
- Process and Content Theory of Motivation and how they apply to the Work place
- The effect of Work Design on other organisational functions and activities including Production, Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing etc.
- To what extent does the Human Relations Approach to the design of work and management of people represent an improvement over work designed and managed according to the principles of Scientific Management?
- The Process of Building Stonehenge
- Recruitment Process - Checks and Balances
- COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN OF HEAVILY SATURATED DC MOTORS
- Building A Computer
- building construction
- Modeling the Requirements Engineering Process
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
- The Transition From Computer Aided Design To Building Information Modeling Within The Arcitecture, Engineering, &Amp; Construction Industry
- The impact of Information Systems on business process design (or redesign), managerial roles, and the changing world of work
2 pages / 384 words
2 pages / 384 words
3 pages / 651 words
2 pages / 303 words
2 pages / 349 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 356 words