Title: The Sniper
|Date:||January 4, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 753|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He has to kill them both and another man in a turret to keep his cover. The climax is when an enemy sniper finds him and tries to kill him. The sniper is shot in the arm and the enemy believes he is dead. The sniper gets his revolver and kills the enemy sniper over fifty yards away. The falling action begins when the sniper leaves his post to report to his commander, and decides to see who the enemy sniper was...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The falling action begins when the sniper leaves his post to report to his commander, and decides to see who the enemy sniper was. He turned over the body and looked into his brother's face, and that part of the story is the resolution.
The main character in The Sniper is a Republican Sniper...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: