Title: The Role of Affective and Motivational Factors in Statistics Performance in University Students
|Date:||July 21, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1885|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
On the contrary, Bandalos et al. (2003) found that there wasn't a relationship between test anxiety and statistics achievement. Gal & Ginsburg (1994) present evidence that shows that affective states like test anxiety cause a loss of confidence in the students and have a tendency to pull them into a "cycle of failure" where they continually fail because they have a belief that they can't succeed...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Bandalos et al. (2003) found that statistics achievement had a relationship with past achievement and self efficacy.
This current study aimed to examine how self-efficacy, test anxiety and past achievement affected the expected outcomes of second year university students in a statistics course. It was hypothesised that outcome expectancy for performance on the statistics mid-semester exam would be affected by statistics self-efficacy, statistics test anxiety and past achievement...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss The Behaviours That Could Be Expected Of Tourists Who Come From A Culture With A Strong Tao Influence. Include The Underlying Philosophies/Beliefs Of Taoism That Explain These Behaviours.
- Expected Growth Model
- Expected Similarities Unexpected Differences
- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof Exam Question
- How does the play Macbeth follow what is expected in a Shakespearean tragedy?
- World cultures final exam terms
- Expected Values of Students at the University of Phoenix
- Expected Values of students at University of Phoenix
- Investigate the determinants of exam performance
- University 101 Mid Semester Reflective Essay
- Some Expected Qualities Of An Educated Person
- The Role of Affective and Motivational Factors in Statistics Performance in University Students
- PRESENT STATUS AND EXPECTED CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT OF IMAGING IN MEDICINE
- The Expected Effects of Global Warming
- What Is America? That Has Been The Question Many People From Different Cultural Values Have Asked. There Are Various Points Of View Of What America Consists Of. Some Are Positive, Some Are Negative, But What Is The Reality Behind This “Ideal” ...
2 pages / 529 words
3 pages / 701 words
3 pages / 776 words
1 pages / 242 words
1 pages / 260 words
7 pages / 1885 words
2 pages / 308 words