Title: The relationship between stress and illness
|Date:||January 3, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 347|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For example, the Type A personality has been associated with a higher incidence of heart disease. Neuroticism has also been linked to higher incidences of stress related illness (Hoffman, Levy-Shiff, and Malinski, 1996). An investigation published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that a lack of diverse social contacts was correlated with greater risks of colds...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This risk outweighed other factors such as smoking, low vitamin C intake or elevated stress hormones (“Harvard Health Letter”, 1998). People who are more likely to have social contact probably score higher on scales of extroversion, which indicate an outgoing, sociable personality. Studies of extroversion have shown that this trait may ameliorate the negative effects of stressful events (Hoffman, Levy-Shiff, and Malinski, 1996)...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- ?A discussion of the advances of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) management and the lessons applicable to future Occupational Stress management'.
- Time and Stress Mgmt
- Illness in \
- Foodborne illness
- Mental Illness
- stress and stress managmenet
- Yoga for Stress Relief
- Families and Stress - coping skills for living with stress and anxiety
- Stress and its Connection to the Mind, the Potential Health Impacts on the Body, and its Relationship with Relationships
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LIFE STRESS AND HEALTH INVENTORY SCORES IN A COLLEGIATE POPULATION
- The relationship between stress and illness
- Food Illness
- health & illness
- Career Stress and Stress Management
4 pages / 1081 words
1 pages / 201 words
3 pages / 886 words
2 pages / 458 words
1 pages / 196 words
2 pages / 347 words
1 pages / 269 words