Title: THE REASONS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENT ON USING INTERNET FOR EDUCATION
|Date:||May 18, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1969|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The data of benefits of using Internet for Education were collected and analyzed by using questioner comprised of 400 papers were collected and compared, it was performed by spreading the questionnaires to the two specific area at exact time in Pelita Harapan University, Lippo Karawaci and Trisakti University, Jakarta as sample to gain the senses...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As the results, 31.50% of students said about they using internet because of internet was very easy to used , 27.75% said that internet cheaper then others, 23.00% said internat faster when use to search data, and 17.75% said that internet was better then library. Using internet for education as a facilities is very important thing because it make much advantages compared by another facilities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Problem solving
- There are different types of economic systems, how each of these types deals with the economic problem?
- People Attend College Or University For Many Different Reasons
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences,
- Personal Goals as a University Student
- Problem Solving
- Problem Solving
- Problem-Solving Aid
- problem solving
- The Psychology of Problem Solving
- Please relate your interest in studying at Georgetown University to your future goals. How do these thoughts relate to your chosen course of study?
- The Fox In Australia- Solving The Problem.
- student drug use in scottish university
- Putting logistics modelling and simulation into training practice
- THE REASONS OF UNIVERSITY STUDENT ON USING INTERNET FOR EDUCATION
2 pages / 381 words
1 pages / 190 words
4 pages / 913 words
1 pages / 243 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 382 words
7 pages / 1969 words