Title: The Public Debt of the United States
|Date:||March 26, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 457|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This sum does not include money, owed to social security fund, and by various corporations. If the sum owed to Social Security Trust Fund is included, then the debt rises to an amazing figure of 9 trillion dollars. That means that in 2007 the expected interest, paid on the debt will be 364 billion dollars...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If the sum owed to Social Security Trust Fund is included, then the debt rises to an amazing figure of 9 trillion dollars. That means that in 2007 the expected interest, paid on the debt will be 364 billion dollars. This sum of money is actually greater than the GDP of several independent states. The average interest rate for the US public debt is 4% annually...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Comparison Of Public Human Resource Management Between China And United States
- Public Service Announcements: Does Deception in Advertising Affect the Public's Intent to Donate?
- The Public Debt of the United States
- Art Education in Public Schools
- education in public schools
- United States World Debt
- Adult Education In Canada And The United States: Now And Throughout History
- Advertising and Public Relations in the United States
- Modern politics and public life are about the management of visibility and the mobilisation of public opinion. Discuss.
- public education
- public education
- Economic Education Reform in the United States
- Public Vs. Private Education
- Sex Education: Sweden Vs. United States
- worth of the public education
7 pages / 1854 words
2 pages / 457 words
1 pages / 229 words
2 pages / 463 words
2 pages / 554 words
2 pages / 423 words
1 pages / 183 words