Title: The Positouch System
|Date:||June 29, 1999|
|Length:||2 / 369|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If it fails the managers and staff should be capable of
staying open without the POSitouch system. The thing that I like most about
this system is that you can truly tell that it was developed by people in the
food service industry, do to its completeness...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Convention and Group Sales
Sunday, April 06, 1997 POSitouch The POSitouch system was conceived in
1982, by the Ted and Bill Fuller, owners of the Gregg's Restaurant chain. They
were looking to increase the efficiency of there restaurants through the use of
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- IGlobalization and its Impact on the Australian Agri-food System
- Online Food Order system
- Reasons why people believe that the market system is the best method of allocating resources in an economy.
- A Knowledge Management Case Study of London Ambulance Service Computer Aided Despatch System
- Refer the MLA Handbook of Research and write the differences between Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress System.
- The Canadian Justice System V.s. Aboriginal People
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- American Education System Versus Asian Education System
- Lay People in the legal system
- President system vs Parliament system
- The Path Of Food Through The Digestive System
- CORRUPTION?Its Stability Despite the Changes in the Civil Service System in the Philippines
- Explore How Black People Are Differently Treated By The Criminal Justice System
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
- The Positouch System
4 pages / 1137 words
1 pages / 142 words
1 pages / 223 words
2 pages / 354 words
2 pages / 518 words
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 369 words