Title: The OSI Model
|Date:||May 10, 2001|
|Length:||2 / 553|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Physical Layer defines items such as: connector types, cable types, voltages, and pin-outs.
The layers have the several characteristics in common. Eeach layer is separate and independent and each layer serves a purpose and provides support to the layers above and below it...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Using the model ensures that the software and hardware work together to producing a functional and efficient experience. When two devices are communicating, each layer interacts with the same layer in the other device.
When data is sent from the application on the source computer the following happens...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Types Of Trustees
- Types of dividends
- Common Types of Application Letters
- self types
- There are different types of economic systems, how each of these types deals with the economic problem?
- Types of Businesses
- Two Types of Satan
- Types Of Essays
- Types Of Texts
- Types Of Culture
- 2 Types Of Therapies
- Simulation of Marine Boundary Layer Characteristics using a 1-D PBL Model over the Bay of Bengal during BOBMEX-99
- innovation types
- Netoworking Types, Man, Lan, Wan
- Physical Layer of OSI Model
3 pages / 727 words
1 pages / 268 words
3 pages / 718 words
2 pages / 402 words
5 pages / 1358 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 553 words