Title: The OSI Model
|Date:||July 5, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 553|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This makes the reasoning easy to follow and the system much more reliable. The implementation of several OSI layers is often referred to as a Stack or a TCP/IP Stack.
The layers are often referenced in descending order because layer 7 is the first layer that an end user sees. A detail of each layer in descending order follows:
· Layer Seven of the OSI Model - The Application Layer of the OSI model is responsible for providing end-user services, such as file transfers, electronic messaging, e-mail, virtual terminal access, and network management...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A detail of each layer in descending order follows:
· Layer Seven of the OSI Model - The Application Layer of the OSI model is responsible for providing end-user services, such as file transfers, electronic messaging, e-mail, virtual terminal access, and network management. This is the layer with which the user interacts...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Types Of Trustees
- Types of dividends
- Common Types of Application Letters
- self types
- There are different types of economic systems, how each of these types deals with the economic problem?
- Types of Businesses
- Two Types of Satan
- Types Of Essays
- Types Of Texts
- Types Of Culture
- 2 Types Of Therapies
- Simulation of Marine Boundary Layer Characteristics using a 1-D PBL Model over the Bay of Bengal during BOBMEX-99
- innovation types
- Netoworking Types, Man, Lan, Wan
- Physical Layer of OSI Model
3 pages / 727 words
1 pages / 268 words
3 pages / 718 words
2 pages / 402 words
5 pages / 1358 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 553 words