Title: The Oscilloscope
|Date:||August 5, 2015|
|Length:||11 / 3045|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Become familiar with the documentation for this experiment and the location of the various buttons and knobs on the oscilloscope.
Throughout this lab there are capitalized words and abbreviations which refer to the controls (knobs, buttons, dials, ect.) on the instrument.
Upon completion of this lab the student will be able to:
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Use an oscilloscope and manipulate the controls to display various signals.
2. Measure the frequency, period, and amplitude of a signal with the aid of an
The oscilloscope is one of the most useful tools in electronics. Unlike simple meters, the oscilloscope provides a visual picture of the waveform being investigated from which measurements of amplitude frequency, phase, ect...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Experiment
- Documenting The Depression
- Documenting Sources Using Apa Style
- End of a 20 year experiment:
- experiment on memory
- Big Bang experiment
- ANALYSE THE WHOLE I T CONFIGURATION OF A BIG COMPANY
- Cluster Configuration
- LInux Mail server configuration
- Network Configuration Case
- Network Software Configuration
- The Oscilloscope
- Use Of Oscilloscope For Engineers
- XP SYSTEM SETUP & CONFIGURATION
2 pages / 323 words
2 pages / 349 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 318 words
1 pages / 234 words
2 pages / 430 words
11 pages / 3045 words