Title: The Ocean Ranger
|Date:||November 13, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 986|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Built in 1976 by Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, it operated off the coasts of Alaska, New Jersey, Ireland, and in November 1980 moved to the Grand Banks. Since it was so big it was considered to have the ability to drill in areas too dangerous for other rigs. The government thought it was unsinkable, so they felt that there was no need to train a crew very well...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The government thought it was unsinkable, so they felt that there was no need to train a crew very well.
The disaster that took place on the Ocean Ranger had a very large effect on the way Newfoundlander's feel about the gas and oil industry. The government examined the safety issues that led to this disaster and has implemented numerous changes to enhance the safety of the offshore workforce...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- And Now…The Weather With The Weather Doctor
- Weather Channel
- Weather Derivatives
- Heavy Weather At American Airlines
- What's Weather Got to Do With It?
- Aviation Weather Delays
- New England Weather
- Snow & Cold Weather
- wild weather
- Global Weather
- Weather Forecasting
- Weather Lab
- Weather, Storms, Climate? Oh My!
- The Ocean Ranger
1 pages / 195 words
2 pages / 445 words
1 pages / 254 words
1 pages / 288 words
2 pages / 377 words
1 pages / 267 words
4 pages / 935 words