Title: The New Standard: VoiceXML
|Date:||May 22, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1228|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In order to increase the portability of their applications, companies decided to find a new way to standardize their interface. The solution that came about was VoiceXML, which was created by Motorola, AT&T, Lucent Technologies and IBM.
The VoiceXML language is based on the World Wide Web Consortium's XML standard...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Through the use of VoiceXML speech enabled applications have begun to help companies cut costs and deliver superior service. This standard has almost revolutionized the way that companies handle automated calls. This standard has started a competitive market for other platforms that enable businesses to improve all processes of their customer care and communication over the phone...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Point By Point Comparison Paper
- Bell And Castells Present A Different Perspective On The Information Society. Discuss Their Arguments, Citing Research That Supports And Research That Refutes Their Positions
- emerging adulthood
- To Sir with Love: discourses, positions and relationships
- Machiavelli Different Positions On Government
- CMS positions
- women in leading positions
- Design of a Speaker Recognition System in Matlab
- Image Enhancement And Edge Detection For Real Time System Applications
- Speech Recognition System
- The New Standard: VoiceXML
- Voice Recognition Software: Comparison and Recommendations
- Voice Recognition
- What is Voice Recognition?
1 pages / 249 words
1 pages / 296 words
4 pages / 908 words
2 pages / 359 words
1 pages / 218 words
5 pages / 1228 words
1 pages / 282 words