Title: the necklace
|Date:||August 14, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 314|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Instead of being excited to go to a party with
her husband, she was upset because she had nothing “fancy” to wear. So she went out and bought
a brand new dress for 400 francs. After getting such a beautiful dress, Mme. Loisel was still
She wanted some jewels to go with her new dress...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Since she had no more money for jewels, she
went to one of her rich friends from school, to borrow some from her. She looked and found a
beautiful diamond necklace.
When she went to the party in this necklace, she was the life of the party. Everyone was
saying how beautiful she was. By the end of the night, she lost the necklace! She didn’t tell her
friend though, she just replaced the necklace...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
3 pages / 875 words
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 535 words
2 pages / 479 words
3 pages / 603 words
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 314 words