Title: The minds of two great philosophers
|Date:||January 3, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1331|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
100 lines 13-15). After briefly stating some possibilities, concerning a solution, it seems that they are unjust. If the respectable were to be given the authoritative power everyone else would lose their prerogatives and if they gave the one who is best the power the same thing would happen and an oligarchy would form...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Then, Aristotle talks about how the authority should be given to the multitude and not the one who is best. His reasoning for this is that the multitude are many and together, not just as individuals, they are better then those who are the best: "The many, of whom none is individually an excellent man, nevertheless can when joined together be better-not as individuals but all together-than those [who are the best]" (p...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Great Depression in the United States
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greek Philosophers
- Judging Lines Between Imagination And Reality In Attonment
- The United States, Great Britain, and Russia: A Political Assimilation
- Quality Index in Judging Shopping Centre
- Judging A Book By Its Pages
- judging tv
- Should Marriage Be Left To The States?
- *Dangerous Minds* Deconstructing A Dangerous Mind Anilitical Article *Dangerous Minds*
- Classical Philosophers
- Pre-Socratic philosophers
- The minds of two great philosophers
- Three Philosophers
2 pages / 327 words
2 pages / 325 words
2 pages / 314 words
3 pages / 753 words
2 pages / 307 words
5 pages / 1331 words
3 pages / 656 words