Title: The Matrix
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||December 26, 2012|
|Length:||8 / 2270|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
For example, one of the generic codes in `The Matrix' is that it is set as a typical action film with the dark atmosphere involving hi-tech modern technology set in the future. The rain in the film matches the atmosphere and genre. The situation of the film is another generic code set in a dystopian world and parallel universe...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The rain in the film matches the atmosphere and genre. The situation of the film is another generic code set in a dystopian world and parallel universe. The characters in `The Matrix' are also heavily linked with reading the film, for instance, the aliens, the agents and artificial intelligence, the computer operators and Trinity...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Call To Action Against Movie Rating System
- Faust as a Romantic Hero
- Holding the attention of the audience in Othello
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- examine how John Wyndham in ‘Dumb Martian’ captures the moment when someone’s life changes dramatically.
- Star Wars And The Matrix - A Comparison
- Star Wars Vs. Star Trek
- Star Wars(hero's Joyrney)
- The Romantic Imagination in Action
- A Romantic Ending In An Anti-Romantic Novel:
- Chistopher Reeves
- Civil Action - Movie
- Matrix Reloaded Movie Review
- matrix movie summary
- Tennessee V. Reeves
1 pages / 53 words
2 pages / 384 words
3 pages / 848 words
3 pages / 800 words
3 pages / 650 words
2 pages / 544 words
1 pages / 286 words