Title: The Marketing Mix
|Date:||September 2, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1465|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
One version of the beginning of the marketing mix starts in 1948 when James Culliton said that a marketing decision should be a result of something related to a methods and he described the marketing manager as a “mixer of ingredients”.
In 1953, Neil H, Borden took that theories in his teaching...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The term "marketing mix" became popularized after Borden published his article, The Concept of the Marketing Mix in 1964. Borden's marketing mix which including product planning, pricing, branding, distribution channels, personal selling, advertising, promotions channels, packaging and other factors
Overall that information, a business firm controls four important elements of marketing that it combines in a way that reaches the firm’s target market...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Strategic Marketing and the Four P's of Market Research
- The Behavior Of Emerging Market Returns
- Please relate your interest in studying at Georgetown University to your future goals. How do these thoughts relate to your chosen course of study?
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- How is Scion addressing its Target Market with regard to Positioning and the Product itself?
- Marketing Positioning
- marketing concept of positioning
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
- Marketing issues:Green Marketing and Market Entry
- Strategic Market Plan Project
- Harley Davidson Market Analysis And Strategic Management
- Managing For Maximum Performance
- Maximum Flow Algortithm
- Case Title: The Clift Condominium - A Critical Evaluation of Strategic Planning and Marketing Techniques Used in Marketing a Condominium Project in Central Business District.
2 pages / 492 words
1 pages / 159 words
2 pages / 316 words
1 pages / 237 words
4 pages / 1002 words
1 pages / 195 words
2 pages / 384 words