Title: The Lonely Island: Mendelssohn's Hebrides Overture
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||June 6, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 1155|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Originally titled, The Lonely Island, this masterpiece has become a staple in today's orchestral repertoire.
Felix Mendelssohn was born on February 3rd, 1809, in Hamburg, Germany. His father was Abraham Mendelssohn, who was a wealthy banker. Abraham was the son of Jewish rabbi and philosopher Moses Mendelssohn...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
His father was Abraham Mendelssohn, who was a wealthy banker. Abraham was the son of Jewish rabbi and philosopher Moses Mendelssohn. As a Jewish philosopher, Moses discouraged Jews from turning away from their religion in order to make social gains. This, however, did not stop Abraham and his wife, Leah Salomon, from baptizing their four children as Lutherans, and ultimately converting to Lutheranism themselves...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Black Boy: A Journey of a Lifetime
- Drama In Performance Is Not A Literary Text But Action In Time And Space
- The Unethical Business Practices Performed by
- Moses Mendelssohn
- An experience of a Lifetime
- Choices for a day, consequences for a lifetime
- Concepts Of Lifetime Fitness
- Dreams Of A Lifetime
- The Adventure of a Lifetime
- 1812 Overture
- "Overture to the Magic Flute" By Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Lonely Island: Mendelssohn's Hebrides Overture
- A Lifetime of Damage
- A lifetime experience
- Mistakes That Should Not Last A Lifetime